MacIntosh Real Estate School|
17505 W. 61st Pl.
Arvada, CO 80403
WE MUST HAVE:
1) ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
(This Page), and
If you have Questions about this Enrollment, the need for the Social Security Number, the Payment Procedure, etc.,
Full Text of Enrollment Agreement - Current Course Catalog
ALREADY HAVE (OR HAD) A REAL ESTATE LICENSE?
If you Currently Have a License in Another State - or Previously Held a License in Colorado or Another State,,
Mac can provide the Required Courses (If Any) and Prep Materials and Tests - Home Study, Reasonable Cost.
Please Click the ALL COURSES Tab Above for All the Details.
Approved and Regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
Back to Top
MacIntosh Real Estate School
ENROLLMENT (Deluxe Pkg)
168-hour Colorado Broker License Education
(New License Candidate - No Real Estate License Previously Held)
1. Enroll by completing all boxes below,
2. Read the terms of the Enrollment Contract and Current Course Catalog (scroll box below),
3. Check the box to acknowledge you understand and agree to the terms of the Enrollment and are lawfully present in the U.S.,
4. Submit the Enrollment,
5. A New Window will open to pay by Credit Card,
6. Following Payment, you will be fully enrolled. Materials links will be emailed to address provided.